Job Position: Conference Production specialist
Job type: Permanent
Location: Port Harcourt
Reporting Relationship: COO,CEO
Department: Conference productions
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry .Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies
Offshoretrade ’s Media value is to built on a values set that provides the foundational structure and management strategy for all our goals, policies and actions in our interactions with client, colleagues, suppliers, government agencies and Research institution Globally
Our Mission and Vision
Offshoretrade ’s Media Mission and Vision is to be the best reliable energy media, data analysis and research firm for commodity market for Upstream Oil Market, Natural Gas and maritime & shipping sector globally
Insights Offshoretrade Media Market.
Offshoretrade Media bring together the deepest intelligence across the widest set of capital-intensive industries and markets. By connecting data across variables, our analysts and industry specialists present our customers with a richer, highly integrated view of their world.
The benefit of the New Intelligence future. We’re able to isolate cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways that empower our customers to make well-informed decisions with greater confidence
- Producing a targeted number of content rich conferences / events per year
- Conduct in-depth, phone based interviews with senior executives to identify current market trends and challenges for content development
- Write compelling program agendas based on an analysis of phone-based research
- Developing in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarizing the main findings of your research for the wider project team
- Manage conferences on-site to meet delegates’ and presenters’ expectations
- Conference production specialists will be required to travel to all of the events that they produce.
- In partnership with colleagues, managing the profit & loss and making sure the event is run within budget
- Developing a clear understanding of the vendor market
- Responsible for sourcing senior level industry professionals to be speakers at our events over
- A strong academic background (a Bachelor’s degree is required), are team-oriented and commercially focused
- 3+ years conference/event experience
- Excellent phone interviewing and research skills and the ability to meet tough deadlines
- Previous market research experience- Journalism backgrounds a plus
- Intellectually Curious, you love to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- Strong project management skills: ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Proven experience with identifying new business trends, writing compelling content and communicating with senior business leaders
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven business
- Proven research and analytical skills
- A positive, solutions focused and highly self-motivated attitude
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Previous experience in information technology ,system
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and express value propositions and sell ideas.
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.offshoretm.comcom/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.