Job Position: Client Administrator
Job type: Permanent
Reporting Relationship: Head Of Marketing
Location : Port Harcourt
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry .Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies.
Offshoretrade ’s Media value is to built on a values set that provides the foundational structure and management strategy for all our goals, policies and actions in our interactions with client, colleagues, suppliers, government agencies and Research institution Globally.
Our Mission and Vision
Offshoretrade ’s Media Mission and Vision is to be the best reliable energy media, data analysis and research firm for commodity market for Upstream Oil Market, Natural Gas and maritime & shipping sector globally
Offshoretrade Media bring together the deepest intelligence across the widest set of capital-intensive industries and markets. By connecting data across variables, our analysts and industry specialists present our customers with a richer, highly integrated view of their world.
The benefit of the New Intelligence future. We’re able to isolate cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways that empower our customers to make well-informed decisions with greater confidence.
Client Administrators provide a vital service for the company’s Sales & Marketing units, acting as a support function to ensure that sales terms achieve internal and external tasks
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with tasks such as:
- Creating client profiles in our access management systems
- Sending out welcome emails.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical product access and connectivity issues
- Ensure all customer data and interaction records are maintained.
- Manage inbound calls and forward customer requests to appropriate personnel
- Generate client product stage and send to sales team
- Helping schedule meetings with client and sales team
- Provide introduction information about the company’s products and services
- 3 years of experience in customer service with a degree in accounting or related courses
- Worked as part of a team with multiple stakeholdersThe ability to priorities and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and vital client service & Microsoft Office skills (MS Word & Excel)
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience in energy commodity markets or Associated markets ,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and express value propositions and sell ideas.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.offshoretm.comcom/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.