Job Position: Digital Contents Marketing Specialists
Job type: Permanent
Location: Port Harcourt
Reporting Relationship: Head of Market strategy
Department: Sales& Marketing
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and Data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry . Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies
Offshoretrade ’s Media value is to built on a values set that provides the foundational structure and management strategy for all our goals, policies and actions in our interactions with client, colleagues, suppliers, government agencies and Research institution Globally
Our Mission and Vision
Offshoretrade ’s Media Mission and Vision is to be the best reliable energy media, data analysis and research firm for commodity market for Upstream Oil Market, Natural Gas and maritime & shipping sector globally
The Job Role
You will be marketing an online portal focused on one of our high performing sectors. You will be adept in project management, account management, email marketing, social media, content marketing, SEO and have an understanding / interest in media partnerships, PPC, copy writing and other online initiatives.
As the Digital Contents Marketing Specialists , you will be the voice of our community alongside our editor and work within a team to create and implement strategy and tactics to increase member growth, member engagement, creative development, implementation and measurement of all online marketing activities.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring email marketing activity.
You’ll have good copywriting skills, an understanding of digital marketing, social media engagement and content marketing.
Ideally you’ll have a strong and outgoing personality, be curious about all things digital and be interested in online.
All marketing activities for the Offshoretrade Media online portal community including:
- Client Interaction – Build relationships with portal sponsors and update them with campaign reports
- Membership acquisition – Use the digital marketing mix to grow members
- SEO – manage, analyse and optimise SEO to increase organic traffic and site stickiness
- Email Marketing – Manage email marketing initiatives from copy to design; including the weekly newsletters
- CRM – Manage and segment the opt-in and prospecting database using our internal CRM system
- Site analytics & reporting – measure performance of site activity, promotions and usability.
- Community outreach – Build relationships and partnerships with external bloggers, influencers, media companies and associations
- Social Media – Own and execute all social media activity to increase our reach, engagement and impact of social media.
- Work with the event marketing managers to promote events to the Offshoretrade Media online portal communities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience in energy commodity markets or Associated markets ,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and express value propositions and sell ideas.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.offshoretm.comcom/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.