Job Title: Head of Business Development-Maritime & Oil Market
Job type: Permanent
Location: Port Harcourt
Reporting relationship: CEO, COO
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and Data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry .Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies
Offshoretrade ’s Media value is to built on a values set that provides the foundational structure and management strategy for all our goals, policies and actions in our interactions with client, colleagues, suppliers, government agencies and Research institution Globally
Our Mission and Vision
Offshoretrade ’s Media Mission and Vision is to be the best reliable energy media, data analysis and research firm for commodity market for Upstream Oil Market, Natural Gas and maritime & shipping sector globally
The Head of Business Development will engage with energy companies active in commodity markets in Nigeria .
Build relationships with government entities, national oil companies, traders, fuel distributors, producers, consumers, and other stakeholders in Nigeria.
- Secure usage of offshoretrade data prices among companies and entities active in these markets by identifying opportunities, crafting and delivering appropriate messaging to market participants to win support and adoption of offshoretrade benchmarks.
- Understand and stay informed of important market developments to uncover new business opportunities for offshoretrade .
- Regularly communicate, verbally and in writing, information from external meetings and information on market developments to offshoretrade senior management, editorial, sales, and marketing.
- Leverage knowledge gained from market engagements to help update and develop new initiatives aimed at securing market usage of offsoretrade benchmarks.
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape to manage threats and uncover opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience in energy commodity markets,
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and express value propositions and sell ideas.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully developing prospects, building, and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Willingness and ability to travel 80% of the time
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.offshoretm.comcom/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.