Job Title: Head of Corporate Communication
Job type: Full-time
Location: Port Harcourt,
Reporting Relationship: CEO, COO, VP-Commercial
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and Data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry .Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies
You will be responsible for
- You will be responsible for managing both internal and external communication line of offshoretrade in line with our communication policies.
- Implementing multi-channel line for business success through constant communication process.
- Lead the webinar project and protect the company image.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key industries players and media partners to increase marketing reach
- Communicate daily with your team members to understand the current market trends Develop a good paid online media strategy for brand identity
- Fulfillment and monitoring of relevant partner activity, including creation of graphics -Maintaining activity reports –
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and working with CEO, VP –Commercial to adjust activity/content accordingly -Periodically updating marketing budget trackers relating to paid-for campaign activity –
- Updating the event websites -Generate good leads
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as required plus any other administrative activities as required by CEO
- Observe and analyze industry and market trends in the energy sector.
- Work closely with editorial to ensure the continued development and application of appropriate price methodologies.
- Take full charge to draft business proposal and manage the communication lines
- Attain major international conference and sell offshoretrade brand Via digital sales and presentations
- Manage all the conference shares teams
- Visit and Work closely with government agencies
Who are we looking for? Qualities
- Excellent organisational skills -Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- -Resilient and focused -Experienced and competent at multi-
- tasking -Willing to travel -Customer focused attitude –
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook –
- Detail focused and analytically inclined -Creative problem-
- solver, effective decision maker Skills –
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing role in a B2B environment, ideally within the events industry, with the full mix of marketing skills –
- Experience of maintaining and delivering on marketing plans to meet company objectives -Experience using email software –
- Experience using CRM systems / data segmentation -Experience in using design software, ideally Canva –
- Some knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media –
- Experience using a CMS -Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point -Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) –
- Sound understanding of marketing principles –
- Excellent Copywriting and proof-reading ability Training To enable you to achieve your potential, extensive and on-going training is provided, inclusive of an initial 3-month induction and training plan followed by advanced technical development.
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website www.offshoretm.comcom/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.