Position: Head of Industry Relations & Government Affairs
Work experience: 3-5 years in Communication and energy industry
Reporting Relationships: General Manager and Head of operations
Across the OTM Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our audiences. We’re digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the OTM , we aim for employees at all times with a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We’ll continue to remove barriers for all
The Role Overview
Head of Industry Relations & Government Affairs supports the OTM s’ business objectives and editorial priorities at an exciting time, helping to shape the OTM’s narrative and reputation of the company.
- Promote the OTM’s reputation as a source of outstanding global information , extending its reach and the impact of its journalism by securing powerful and strategic media coverage for OTM journalists and their work.
- Secure positive and impactful media coverage for corporate and commercial stakeholders, positioning the OTM as a leader in digital oil and Gas market
- Communicate daily with all the staff management on the progress in reaching all the proposed firm for business .
- Handle all government agencies in charge of energy, oil related, maritime sector and propose professional AD to promote their agencies, interview and other related business .
- Build relationships with key media influencers and reporters to maximise corporate announcements and advocacy.
- Enhance the OTM ’s reputation as a responsible business and employer through external communications around our sustainability commitments; diversity and inclusion efforts; and financial literacy and inclusion campaign.
- Serve as the main press office contact in the OTM projects
- Provide counsel and support for senior management and journalists, including the coordination of media training and the writing of holding statements, Q&As, position papers and briefings. Advise on external communications needs and best practices.
- Report on results and successes, and contribute to/edit a monthly communications report.
- Identify/try new and emerging communications tools, services and software to make communications processes work more effectively.
- Submission deadline: December 17, 2021
Please include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and other relevant documents in a combined PDF file when you upload your application. Αll applications must be sent exclusively via our portal.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days after one year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training