Position: Junior Creative Artworker
Work experience: 3-5 years branding and marketing
Reporting Relationships: Head of Sales
Across the OTM Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our audiences. We’re digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the OTM , we aim for employees at all times with a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We’ll continue to remove barriers for all,
Artwork visual assets and mock-ups to support OTM Commercial team’s pitch decks and other pre-sale requirements.
Ability to work on multiple projects whilst adhering to deadlines.
Produce final artwork across marketing campaigns; for multiple channels and formats, including press, out of home, digital and social, while ensuring that work is produced to a high standard and on brand.
Assist the wider team in artworking.
Keep up to date with competitors, as well as the latest digital trends and innovations, to inform artworking best practices.
Required Skills / Experience
- Previous experience in house/design agency.
- Must have a recognized design qualification.
- Has a strong portfolio of work.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Animate, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of responsive and UX design.
- Strong creative and typography skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good communication and strong organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter.
- Experience working with After Effects, Google Web Designer and Double Click Studio.
- Experience of working with luxury brands.
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative and equipped with an inquisitive nature
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain industry contacts
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days after one year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training