Position: Oil & Gas Breaking News Reporter
Work experience: 5 years in Journalism Industry
Reporting Relationships: Head of News production and Head of operations
Across the OTM Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our audiences. We’re digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the OTM , we aim for employees at all times with a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We’ll continue to remove barriers for all
We’re looking for a reporter to join the breaking news team .The team of OTM’s successful daily live blogs and write and edits major oil and gas breaking news stories and presents for broadcasting at least 3 time in a day.
This is a unique opportunity for a journalist who really wants to make an impression as it offers the chance to work on the biggest stories of the day The team ensures that the first take on major news stories gets on quickly, either as a standalone article or as a post on our daily live blog and website why broadcasting.
- Write and edit posts for OTM website and send for news room for broadcasting in line with OTM broadcasting guidelines.
- Write and edit standalone news stories for energy sector
- Cover major oil and gas market movements and corporate announcements
- Run more focused, time-limited blogs on specific subjects.
- Contribute to other major moving stories from time to time, either as a writer or an editor
Submission deadline: November 31, 2021
Please include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and other relevant documents in a combined PDF file when you upload your application. Αll applications must be sent exclusively via our portal.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days after one year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training