Job Position: Software Developer (web Application System)
Job type: 3 Month contract
Location: Port Harcourt
Departments: IT Units
Offshoretrade Media is an independent leading provider of news, market insights research and data Analysis for Natural Gas Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping industry .Offshoretrade media combines information, analytics and expertise to provide solutions for Natural Gas & LNG, Upstream Oil, Maritime & Shipping, finance and government agencies. We help our customers see why things happen and what should be done help in decision making that improve efficiency, investment decision and operational excellence in industry.
Offshoretrade Media provides key solutions in energy market starting from market research, data analysis and consulting relied upon our daily market research and reports and our team of analysts who have a deep understanding of commodity markets, and our unique methodologies
Offshoretrade ’s Media value is to built on a values set that provides the foundational structure and management strategy for all our goals, policies and actions in our interactions with client, colleagues, suppliers, government agencies and Research institution Globally Our Mission and Vision
Offshoretrade ’s Media Mission and Vision is to be the best reliable energy media, data analysis and research firm for commodity market for Upstream Oil Market, Natural Gas and maritime & shipping sector globally.
Insights Offshoretrade Media Market.
Offshoretrade Media bring together the deepest intelligence across the widest set of capital-intensive industries and markets. By connecting data across variables, our analysts and industry specialists present our customers with a richer, highly integrated view of their world.
The benefit of the New Intelligence future. We’re able to isolate cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways that empower our customers to make well-informed decisions with greater confidence.
Job tasks Includes:
- Development and maintenance of current web and desktop delivery platforms
- Development of applications supporting work processes in the company
- Develop new functionality for web pages, API’s and mobile apps
- Important tools
- ·Experience with the cloud platforms such as Azure would be a plus
- 6 years of experience in software development with a masters degree in computer science or related courses
- Worked as part of a team with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and vital client service & Microsoft Office skills (MS Word & Excel)
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, IT related is required.
- Previous experience in information technology ,system ,web developer markets
- Excellent communication skills in web application with API system
- Excellent persuasion skills, with the ability to identify and express value propositions and sell ideas.
Offshoretrade Media recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical and dental plans
- Company life insurance plan
- Private pension scheme
- Extensive internal and external training.
- If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
- Apply via our website http://www.offshoretm.com/careers/open-positions
- Offshoretrade Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.