Offshoretrade Energy Politics
Energy laws Reviews, Power and Infrastructure, Oil and Gas
SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2021
In this energy webinar, Offshoretrade Media shall discuss with top energy and decision makers leaders and senior executive from government , upstream operators and Petroleum Agencies and Departments about the energy politics and landscape with more complex in the Nigeria energy market with more challenges in innovations, advancing technology, shifting political environments and climates changes.
Key topics we’ll cover:
- How the energy transition will help to shape the Nigeria energy sector
- Supply and demand factor for the future of energy in Nigeria
- The role of natural Gas in energy future
- New technology in transportation of power and electricity as part of energy
- Is nuclear power an outsider as industry builds the future?
- How to build trust in Nigeria oil pricing rebalance in the new normal of COVID
Assistant Manager, Tendering/Nigerian Content Development Nestoil Group
Barr Emmanuel Wingate
Head ,legal Counsel Heirs Oil and Gas
Managing Director Pacific Energy Systems Limited