Time: 11 am
Duration: 2 Hours
Join the Maritime industry leaders and academic professionals in Nigeria and Offshoretrade Maritime experts to share your thoughts about the challenges faced by the academic professionals and share your insights how to strengthen the industry and manage the new normal in the market with focus on the current educational sustainability and value addition.
Topics to be discussed include:
- When and how to Produce Professional in the Industry
- Building the Education future together-How can we get it right?
- International Perception in Nigeria Education
- Maritime Economic Outlook for young Engineers
- Maritime law & Policy for maritime engineers
- Building trust for Nigeria’s educational sector – to what extents is this achieved?
- Virtual Learning -New reality in the educational system
- Competitiveness and standard in the maritime sector
- Politics and Education-Government of a thing
- Is there still necessary to be train has marine engineer due to work employment opportunity?
- Demand and supply factors