Duration: 1 : 30 MINS
The energy sector and financial investors in oil and Gas sector are seriously struggling to regain the lost in C-19 pandemic Era while the Economic Advisers are seriously looking forward to hear new plans from Government and financial leaders how there can rebalance the lost and manage the news normal for the first in history in Nigeria business environment. Join us as we provide the public with on demand access to this much anticipated energy and oil market Events to discuss key insights, challenges and plan to manage new realities in Covid-19 Era in Nigeria energy and oil market environments.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What policies are needed to reshape Nigeria market and restore the economy?
- Policy and Law-what’s to be consider in Nigeria law to rebalance economy
- Does Nigeria leaders really interested to rebalance the economy?
- Nigeria oil market outlook and scenarios
- Progression of the pandemic – What lies ahead?
- Business sustainability –A big issues to Nigeria market
- What’s driving prices in Nigeria crude markets
- Roles of the financial Houses
- What could be the time frame from recovery?
- Offshoretrade’s Market definition