Nigeria’s Oil Product & Petroleum Market Outlooks for 2022 - What’s New in the Market?
APRIL 21, 2022
DURATION: 2 HOURS
In this oil product webinar, Offshoretrade Media shall discuss with top oil product leaders and senior executive from government Petroleum Agencies and Departments about the changing landscape in commodity price environments and perception in charging market.
- Oil price market outlook in Nigerian
- Latest views on fuel price –Politics & Energy matters
- Price as a factor of time and consideration
- Refined product price assessment updates
- How to build trust in Nigeria oil pricing market and sustainability
- Pricing Policy of Petroleum Products Updates
- Short and long terms price index Management
- What do recent price developments mean for the market, especially retails, marketers & operators
- Oil price in 1990 to early 2000s-Governmnet things and lessons learned
- How will global supply and demand rebalance in the new normal of COVID