Oil Product & Petroleum Market Outlooks for 2022
MARCH 1, 2022
DURATION: 2 HOURS
In this oil product webinar, Offshoretrade will discuss with top oil product leaders and senior executive from Petroleum Agencies and Departments about the changing landscape in commodity price environments and perception in charging market price of the oil products consistently.
- Refining Oil price market outlook in Nigeria
- Latest views on fuel price –Politics & Energy matters
- Price as a factor of time and consideration
- Refined product price assessment and analysis
- How to build trust in Nigeria oil pricing market –what to be considered?
- Pricing Policy of Petroleum Products
- Short and long terms price index Management
- What do recent price developments mean for the market, especially retails, marketers & operators
- Oil price in 1990 to early 2000s-Government things and lessons learned
- How will global supply and demand rebalance in the new normal